- by entering your model number.
- Drilling with forstner bits to achieve a flat bottom hole or to start a deep hole turning project like a large vase or vessel can be very challenging with a standard length forstner bit. Worse yet, even with a standard length extension you?ll probably only add about 3? of depth to your bit. This is often not enough of a depth for many of your projects and it can get quite frustrating without the proper tools.
- With the 10? long forstner bit extension you can now add over 8? of extra drilling depth to your current forstner bits! That alone makes this extension especially ideal for woodturners when having to hollow out large vessels or objects like salt and pepper shakers. The extension also works great for rustic furniture, joining wide timbers, wooden beverage mugs and even works great on things like turned kaleidoscopes.
- Can be used with hand drill as well. The 10? Forstner Bit Extensions are made from heavy duty solid machined steel and feature a 3/16? thick socket wall to firmly hold the bits in place. The bits are secured with two hex socket set screws using a hex key wrench which is included. The extensions will work with hex shank or round shank forstner bits.
- The 10? Forstner Bit Extensions are available in two different shank diameters: 3/8? and ½?. This means that the 3/8? extension will accept 3/8? shank forstner bits while the ½? extension will accept ½? shank forstner bits. Unlike other brands of forstner bit extensions, this extension is non proprietary so they will work with most any brand of forstner bit.
- To be certain, please make sure your bits fall into the correct socket size before purchasing. 10? long by ½? extension has an inner diameter of ½? and an outer diameter 57/64? and works with bits 15/16? in diameter or larger. 1/2" EXTENSION WILL ONLY WORK WITH 1/2" DRILL CHUCKS.
This fits your.
10inch Long Forstner Bit Extension
- Brand: Ron Brown's Best
- Product Code: B07JM3QF9D
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $22.50