- Exclusive flip-up support stanchions ensure easy setup and horizontal component assembly, eliminating splitting of delicate components
- Spring loaded self-feeding mandrel holds objects in position during set up
- Micro adjustable pressure pad for fine tuned length adjustments
- Steel handle and pivot delivers up to 300 pounds of force
- Wide metal base sits in place or clamps/installs onto workbench
The proprietary design of the TurnersPress keeps parts in horizontal alignment while pressure is applied, preventing splitting and ensuring proper assembly. Six half-circle metal stanchions are located beneath the spring-loaded mandrel opposite the pressure arm. One or more can be quickly and easily flipped up under the mandrel, preventing it from bowing in any direction when pressure is applied during assembly. The mandrel is spring-loaded, so it pushes stacked components against the pressure arm, holding them in alignment during set up. The pressure used on any one assembly is precisely calibrated using the fine threaded micro-adjustment pad.
From the Manufacturer
The best press for assembling mechanical components into turned pens and similar projects. Exclusive flip-up stanchions ensure horizontal pressure and prevents movement when pressure is applied. Spring loaded self feeding mandrel holds components in place during set up, allowing for quick length adjustments by flipping support stanchions up or down as needed. Pressure pad is micro adjustable for fine tuned length adjustments. Steel handle with comfort grip and pivot point delivers 300 pounds of force. Wide metal base ideal for 2 hand use, or affix it to a workbench with clamps or screws. Assembles components up to 5.75-Inch long.
Milescraft 4700 Turners Press
- Product Code: 4700
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $44.99