- by entering your model number.
- Sometimes when we are sanding smaller objects, we need, well, a smaller piece or just a strip of sandpaper. We could always cut one of our expensive 9" x 11" sheets and hopefully not cut too much off.
- Or you can reach for the correct grit inside the box dispenser and tear off just the right amount for your project. Each grit roll is 1" wide and is flexible enough to be used on most any shape. These abrasive strips work exceptionally well on rounded objects such as turned pens, bottle stoppers or any other smaller type of turning.
- They also work on most any type of material and can be cut to any length needed.
- Stepping your abrasives from low grit to high grit is an essential process for finishing your pens, pencils, bottle stoppers or any wood project in the proper manner.
- Each roll is made from hard to find J-weight cloth backed sandpaper. Available in 150x, 240x, 320x, 400x, & 600x. The center opening of each roll is approximately 1-1/2".
This fits your.
Boxed Assorted Abrasive Rolls For Wood
- Brand: Ron Brown's Best
- Product Code: 7036
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $19.99