The Large size #1 straight hollowing tool is a versatile tool to start your hollow forms. This tool can also be used on bowls, coves and pens too! Works in holes down to 3/4” and reaches 4 1/2” over the tool rest. The hardwood Handle is 19-3/4”long - the Tool Bar measures 1/2” Sq x 8.5” which is perfect for projects up to 4".
- Sharpening not necessary
- Last longer than steel tools
- Replaceable cutter heads
- Solid ash handle is coated with a soft rubber grip
- Shaft length is approximately 8”
- Handle length is approximately 19-3/4” from the butt to the stainless steel ferrule
- Round carbide cutter head included
Please Note: When using Easy Wood Tools or Carter replacement cutters on Savannah Tools, please check screw is 8 x 32 tpi to verify proper fit.
Please Note: The carbide cutter on this tool is NOT interchangeable with any of the other Savannah Carbide Turning Tools (7537,7538 & 7540).
7762 Large Hollowing Straight Tool 1
- Brand: Savannah
- Product Code: 7762 Large Hollowing Straight Tool 1
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $89.99